America's east coast is sprinkled with seaside towns that hibernate during winter months, but roar alive when warm weather comes around. One such town is Ocean City, NJ. With the many amusements that awaken in spring, the various condos are filled with Travel Advantage Network travelers energized and ready to enjoy their vacations! One such favorite home property is Ocean Avenue.
Ocean Avenue is just two blocks from Ocean City's picturesque beach and boardwalk. Inside each condo you will find a partial kitchen, two televisions, a VCR, a telephone, and air-conditioning and heating. There is a large, private balcony to enjoy morning coffee, read your book or people-watch on summer nights. On-site, an outdoor shower helps keep sand out of your toes and laundry facilities are handy to keep your clothes sand-free, too.
Ocean City is full of family oriented fun. Rent bicycles and have a family ride along town streets, peddle to shops on the Boardwalk or Ocean City Music Pier. Cool off after exercising at a nearby waterslide park or riding the waves of the Atlantic. If you're looking for water-free fun, there are miniature golf courses, go-karts and horseback riding excursions too.
Fifteen miles north, is the lively city of Atlantic City, where you may try your luck twenty-four hours a day. There are also outlet stores and the famed Atlantic City Boardwalk that inspired Monopoly. Cape May is also close by, for antiquing and sightseeing. Another great day trip idea is Six Flags Great Adventure, which is only 50 miles from Ocean City, offering new exciting rides and attractions arriving every year.
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite*
- Ceiling Fan*
- Coffee Maker*
- Floor 2nd*
- Floor 3rd*
- Floor 4th*
- Full Kitchen*
- Internet In-Room*
- No Linens Provided
- Sleeper Sofa*
- Sleeper Sofa-Full*
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen*
- The closest airport to Ocean City, New Jersey is Atlantic City International Airport (ACY), located approximately 16 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major cities to Ocean City, New Jersey are Atlantic City, NJ (35 minutes) and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (1 hour and 30 minutes).
- Congo Falls Adventure Golf – A trip to Congo Falls Adventure Golf will be an outing the whole family will enjoy. Visit here
- Ocean City Boardwalk – Between the quaint storefronts, amusement rides, and Music Pier, there is something for everyone to love at the Ocean City Boardwalk. Visit here
- Gillian’s Wonderland Pier – For great amusement rides the whole family will enjoy stop by Gillian’s Wonderland Pier. Visit here
- Augie’s Omelette & Waffle – for the best breakfast at the shore, make sure to stop by Augie’s Omelette & Waffle. Visit here
- Hobby Horse Ice Cream Parlor – In order to satisfy your sweet-tooth a stop by Hobby Horse Ice Cream Parlor is a must. Visit here