Visit the famous city of Acapulco where you will immediately be greeted by the calming Pacific breeze. A paradise fit for royalty, Mayan Palace Acapulco sets the stage early for the feel of crisp, fresh luxury. Be sure to rent a car so you can explore all the city has to offer. If you choose to stay close by the resort, you will find there are a number of things to do. Snorkel, scuba dive, or watch the famous Acapulco cliff divers as they perform death defying feats.
Walk the beaches and feel the sand between your toes, play a round of golf, or lounge by the pool and grab a drink at the swim-up bar. Adults can enjoy their time while kids can play in the arcade/ game room or playground.
Discover why Acapulco has it all.
*** A mandatory 4% state/lodging tax is charged upon check in
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Golf Course
- Onsite-Tennis Court
- Onsite-Hot Tub
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Balcony or Patio
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub*
- Internet In-Room*
- Iron And Board
- Onsite-Steam Sauna
- The closest airport to Mayan Palace Acapulco Golf is Acapulco International Airport, approximately 7 miles away. Visit here
- La Quebrada Cliff Divers - This a must. Watch the cliff divers perform their impressive jumps into the shallow stream of water of dangerous tides that forms in the bottom part of La Quebrada. They have been doing it since 1934.
- CICI - A water park right by the main beach.This fun for the whole family, especially for kids. The park features many different pools and slides, a Skycoaster (a mix between a swing and a bungee jump) and a dolphinarium with shows and the option to swim with the dolphins.
- 100% Natural - A Mexican chain of restaurants in many locations throughout the city, including the beach. They specialize in traditional Mexican food prepared with a healthy slant and different sorts of tropical and nutritional juice blends.