The white, sandy beaches near Breezy Seas beckon you to just lie back and relax with a good book and a cool drink, while taking in the ocean view. And, Breezy Seas is located in family-friendly north OC, off of 134th Street, less than one block from the beach. Restaurants and shopping are also within walking distance.
There is no shortage of activities here, as this beautiful area plays willing host to both the summer and winter vacationer. You'll find your usual, exciting summer fare here as well as many winter surprises. In the fall and winter months, Ocean City offers quiet dinners overlooking the ocean or chances to view wildlife in its natural habitat at the Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge.
*Some seasonal properties require guests to bring linens and towels. Be sure to ask your Travel Advocate to check your confirmation paperwork for property-specific details. A parking pass for a space labeled B3 is required to park at Breezy Seas and will be located in the unit. Please remember to leave the pass when you check out or there will be a $25.00 fee for replacement. Only one car is allowed to park on the condominium lot.
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite*
- Floor 1st with step*
- Floor 3rd*
- Full Kitchen
- No Linens Provided
- No Phone
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- The closest airport to Ocean City is Salisbury Regional Airport (SBY), located about 32 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland, located about 35 miles away. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park - Open when it’s warm, take a ride on the Wild Cat, sink a hole-in-one at the Treasure Golf mini-golf course, or maybe just take a gander at the free circus performed twice daily in the evening Visit here
- Viking Golf & Thunder Lagoon Water Park - Located in nearby Fenwick Island, this seasonal paradise is for the fun-lover. Whether your game is miniature golf, go-karting or splashing around Thunder Lagoon Water Park, there is something for everyone here. Visit here
- OC360 Eats + Drinks - This rooftop restaurant atop Fenwick Inn serves up all-American fare and seafood dishes in a relaxed atmosphere. Breakfast, dinner and cocktails are served, along with lunch to go. Visit here
- Phillips Seafood House - Part of the famous Phillips franchise, Phillips Seafood House offers up seafood all-you-can-eat buffet style, along with a traditional a la carte menu and carryout. Visit here