Palm trees sway in the breeze at the pool deck of this calm and quiet tropical Florida Keys escape. After a swim, you can play some tennis, or go fishing in the property’s picturesque marina—it’s teeming with local seafood—and grill your freshly caught meal outside to enjoy dining al fresco on your balcony. In addition to fish, you can catch amazing sunsets at the marina, and the onsite bar is a great place for happy hour.
The ocean is your watery wonderland to cruise on a jet ski, snorkel or dive in the beautiful dive sites nearby, or sail into the sunset. Explore the Keys backcountry via paddle board or canoe through winding lagoons with wild birds and tropical mangroves. Discover Tavernier by bicycle, shop for locally made treasures, or visit other Keys. Islamorada and Marathon are a short, scenic drive away and legendary Key West is a couple hours’ drive down.
- Internet Access
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool (Heated)
- Onsite-Tennis Court
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Iron And Board
- The closest airport to Futura Yacht Club is Miami International Airport (MIA), located approximately 73 miles away. Visit here
- Theatre of the Sea – Experience the thrill of swimming with dolphins, rays, or sharks. Delight in watching shows featuring dolphins, sea lions, and parrots. Visitors also get to meet the sea turtles and lorikeets! Visit here
- Florida Keys Wild Bird Rehabilitation Center – For bird and nature lovers, here’s your chance to see owls, a falcon, a broad-winged hawk and a variety of other local birds in their natural habitat. Visit here
- Made 2 Order – Enjoy great service and a lovely view at this popular waterfront eatery. The Bayou Omelet, Crab Benedict, and orange croissant French toast are favorites. Visit here
- Sunrise Cuban Café and Market – Savor an authentic Cuban breakfast or dinner in a relaxed casual atmosphere. Offerings include fried shredded beef, fried green plantain stuffed with shrimp, guava pastries, black bean potaje, and of course Cuban coffee.