Welcome to the inviting waterfront community of Harbor Springs, Michigan. Rated third “most searched” vacation destination in the Midwest, we suggest you travel here next. Feel the warmth of the sun as you watch the breathtaking sunrise on Little Traverse Bay and start your day discovering all the activities you can do for every season. If you like the sound of that, keep reading!
Approximately two miles from the aforementioned Nub’s Nob is where you’ll be able to rest those ski legs. TAN’s exceptional property, Trout Creek Condominium Resort, offers a laid-back atmosphere where ski resorts and golf courses are practically your neighbors. Your roomy two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo gives you all the space you’ll need. Sprawl out and enjoy all the room – play a board game in the open living room, cook a meal together in the full kitchen and then dine by the fireplace! Take care of your laundry using the washer and dryer conveniently located in your unit. In the morning, slip away from all the hustle and bustle to sip your routine coffee peacefully on the patio. For those times when you’re looking to get “snowed in,” come prepared with some movies and stock the refrigerator, you’ll turn the evening into a night to remember!
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Tennis Court
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 1st with step
- Full Kitchen
- Iron And Board*
- Washer / Dryer
- The nearest airport to Harbor Springs, Michigan is Harbor Springs Municipal Airport, located about 5 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Trout Creek is Traverse City, Michigan, located about 76 miles away.
- Pond Hill Farm – Pond Hill Farm is not only a wonderful farmer’s market but also sponsors many seasonal activities year-round that you do not want to miss. Visit here
- Nub’s Nob – One of the best ski resorts in the area that they whole family will enjoy. Visit here
- Harbor Springs Vineyards & Winery – This winery is open year-round, providing tours, wine tasting, a great bite to eat for lunch, and seasonal events. Visit here
- Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark – No matter how hot or cold it is outside the water and fun is always flowing at Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark. Visit here
- Stafford’s Pier Restaurant – Stop by to enjoy a great meal to fuel up for the rest of you day or relax after a fun-filled adventure. Visit here