The Inn at Swan River offers the perfect Cape Cod getaway. Nestled in the historic village of West Dennis, Mass., The Inn at Swan River is just minutes away from the warm waters of Nantucket Sound. The Inn features a gated, heated swimming pool, open seasonally, and landscaped patio areas and seating for barbecuing.
Your accommodation features a flat-screen TV, DVD player, iPod docking stations, free WIFI, clock radio, coffee maker, heating and air conditioning. Efficiency units include a convenient kitchenette with utensils, coffee pot, and microwave. No smoking is allowed inside any unit.
Near The Inn at Swan River you'll find Cape Cod towns, beaches, golf courses, restaurants and shopping. The area offers daily fishing party boat charters and whale watching. Enjoy tennis courts, movie theaters and summer playhouses. For day excursions, visit historic Provincetown and popular Boston.
For more information on The Inn at Swan River, please visit www.innatswanriver.com.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Balcony or Patio*
- Cable or Satellite*
- Ceiling Fan- No A/C*
- Coffee Maker*
- Floor 1st with step*
- Floor 2nd*
- Floor Ground w step*
- Full Kitchen*
- Garden View*
- Internet In-Room*
- No Phone
- Sleeper Sofa/Futon*
- The closest airport to West Dennis, Massachusetts is T. F. Green Airport in Warwick, Rhode Island, located about 1 hour and 40 minutes away. Visit here
- The closest city to West Dennis, Massachusetts is Sandwich, Massachusetts, located about 20 miles away.
- Janine B Sportfishing – Take advantage of all the fishing Cape Cod has to offer with Janine B Sportfishing. Visit here
- Dennis Highlands & Dennis Pines Golf Courses – Enjoy some of the finest greens in Cape Cod at Dennis Highlands. Visit here
- Cape Cod Museum of Natural History – Get your fill of culture and history at the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History. Visit here
- Aunties’ Ice Cream Parlor – To satisfy you sweet tooth, but sure to stop by Aunties’ Ice Cream Parlor for delicious homemade ice cream. Visit here