Welcome to the majestic mountains of Western Maryland at the beautiful Deep Creek lake. Get caught up in the vast outdoors, disappear for awhile, and find out why this one-of-a-kind destination is so treasured by the many visitors who flock here year-round.
Deep Creek has activities for the whole family – even for you non-outdoorsy types! Get your feet wet on picture-perfect Deep Creek Lake and go boating, water-skiing or fly on a wakeboard. Snap photos while you catch your first fish and keep an eye out for bass, walleye, northern pike, crappie, perch and trout. Enjoy the view from the top as you hike up Deep Creek Lake State Park’s Meadow Mountain. Navigate your way through Swallow Falls State Park’s rocky trails along Youghiogheny River and try out this other option for hiking. Fit some time in for picnics in nearby park beaches and after lunch, take a refreshing swim in the lake. Don’t forget to squeeze in time to visit Muddy Creek Falls’ breathtaking 53-foot waterfall – it’s the highest in Maryland; you won’t want to miss this natural wonder. In the winter, layer in warm clothes and grab your ski gear. Ten miles away is Wisp Ski Resort, with beginner and more challenging snow-covered trails to glide down. Sleigh ride through Pleasant Valley or simply stay in and warm up to a nice cup of hot chocolate – add marshmallows!
The area is complete with antiques, full-service grocery stores, bakeries, spirit shops, local art galleries, as well as nurseries and wineries and a variety of restaurants. Swim in the (seasonal) large outdoor heated pool, grill hamburgers, and sit at the picnic tables on-site. Bring your boat along and dock it the private boat slips conveniently located right on Deep Creek Lake. Your spacious guest room comes complete with luxurious beds and bedding, complimentary WiFi, and flat-screen TVs. In addition, some rooms have a fireplace for those cold nights you want to stay in and enjoy good company.
For more information, visit InnAtDeepCreek.com.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Balcony or Patio*
- Cable or Satellite
- Internet In-Room
- Iron And Board
- The closest airport to the Inn at Deep Creek is Pittsburgh International Airport, located approximately 138 miles away. Visit here
- Nearby cities and day trip attractions include: Pittsburg, Pennsylvania; Washington, D.C.; and Baltimore, Maryland.
- All Earth Eco Tours – Don’t miss the chance to take in all the nature and serenity at Deep Creek Lake with All Earth Eco Tours. Visit here
- Simon Pearce Factory Outlet and Glassblowing Workshop—To view one-of-a-kind, handmade glass creations, a stop by Simon Pearce’s Factory is a must. Visit here
- Dutch’s at Silver Tree—With outdoor seating in the summer and wood burning fireplaces in the summer, Dutch’s at Silver Tree is a great place to dine regardless of season. Visit here
- Smiley’s Fun Zone – A fun filled day the whole family will be sure to enjoy. Visit here