Sizzlin' hot sun, sugar-white sand beaches and crystal clear turquoise water welcomes you as you step foot into paradise! Welcome to gorgeous Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic! Relatively new at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club, you'll find the elite Presidential Suites as your home away from home in the Caribbean. Surrounded with luxurious ambiance in your suite step outside and explore the heart of it all in the DR. All suites are adorned in elegant decor fit for royalty. LHVC offers premier accommodations and activities such as; non-motorized water sports, fitness center, nightly entertainment, admission to nightclub, a fantastic kid’s club, tennis court, bicycle usage, shuttle service, golf course on site, and a large outdoor pool!
The area is enriched with deep history, come explore the beautiful shores of Puerto Plata and partake in one of these fun activities: Rancho Lorilar (horseback riding excursion), Damajaqua Cascades (stunning waterfalls), Jasmine Spa & Wellness Holistic Heath Centre (spoil yourself with a relaxing massage), Teleferico (see Mount Isabel del Torres), Fiesta 151 ('Dominican' style hayride through the countryside), and an abundance of sparkling beaches to choose from!
*The All-Inclusive package includes access to five specialty restaurants including fine dining meals and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Each guest is required to purchase an all-inclusive package. The cost is $390 for the unit, per day, for up to four people. The $390 per day fee is not pro-rated for parties of less than four or for parties with children. For parties larger than four people, $80 per additional person, per day will be charged. Payment for the all-inclusive should be made prior to your arrival in order to receive all benefits, but are due upon check-in if not pre-paid.
*You must pre-pay the all-inclusive in order to receive free entrance into Ocean World, a neighboring marine animal interaction park. Activities such as Dolphin Encounters are not included in the admission price and typically need to be reserved at least 2 to 3 weeks ahead of time. Payment for the all-inclusive should be made prior to your arrival in order to receive all benefits, but is required upon check-in if not pre-paid. In addition, attendance at a timeshare sales presentation by Lifestyles Holidays Vacation Club is requested. There is no obligation to purchase.
- Upon arrival into the Dominican Republic, all non-Dominican citizens will be charged a $10 USD visitor’s entry fee that is paid at the airport. To speed up this process, it is best to have cash to pay this fee.
- Guests are encouraged to pay the all-inclusive fees at least three weeks prior to check-in to receive the following benefits:
- Free transportation to the resort from Puerto Plata International Airport (POP). Guests who do not pay prior to arrival will be charged $50 (price may change) for this benefit.
- One day admission to Ocean World. For more information, visit http://www.oceanworld.net/
- If you are staying on December 24th (Christmas Eve) and/or December 31st (New Year’s Eve), an additional $80 per person per day will be charged for special gala parties on top of the all-inclusive price.
- With your Travel Advantage Network membership, you get access to more amenities than you would otherwise. Take a look at the comparison chart below and you’ll see who’s getting the better deal.
|AMENITIES||TAN CLIENT||RETAIL VISITORS|
To find out more information about this destination, visit http://tan-lhvc.com/.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Tennis Court
- Onsite-Fitness Room
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Iron And Board