Welcome to Puerto Plata! A rich blend of cultures and architecture make this scenic retreat ideal for your next Caribbean vacation. The average temperature here in the daytime is 83 degrees, so get ready for water activities such as windsurfing and swimming with tropical fish. Traveling from January to March? Samana Bay is one of the best places in the world for whale watching. For the kids, try Ocean World-the world’s first fully interactive ocean park.
Decorated with colorful, locally crafted furniture, your suite at Residence will feature a partial kitchen with refrigerator (stocked with beer, water and soda), microwave, blender, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, ceiling fan, air conditioning and balcony.
On-site the resort boasts a beach, supervised Kid's Club with daily activities program, pools with separate children's sections, pool bar, spa/fitness center, tennis courts, playground area, activities and tour desk, currency exchange, and several restaurants. There is also a night club, live entertainment and snack bar. Additional activities/services (some at additional cost) include: scuba diving, diving school, kayaking, polo, golf, golf school, windsurfing, fishing, waterskiing, tennis, Spanish lessons, dance lessons, beach volleyball, aerobics, polo, laundry services, 24-hour medical facilities and shopping area. Car rentals, grocery stores, and horseback riding are available nearby.
*Residence Suites offers an all-inclusive meals, bar and activities program. The purchase of the all-inclusive program is mandatory for all guests. The cost is $65 per person, per day for adults. The Puerto Plata International Airport is located approximately 19 miles away from the property. Payment for the all-inclusive should be made prior to your arrival in order to receive all benefits, but are due upon check-in if not pre-paid.
*You must pre-pay the all-inclusive in order to receive free entrance into Ocean World, a neighboring marine animal interaction park. Activities such as Dolphin Encounters are not included in the admission price and typically need to be reserved at least 2 to 3 weeks ahead of time. Payment for the all-inclusive should be made prior to your arrival in order to receive all benefits, but is required upon check-in if not pre-paid. In addition, attendance at a timeshare sales presentation by Lifestyles Holidays Vacation Club is requested. There is no obligation to purchase.
- Upon arrival into the Dominican Republic, all non-Dominican citizens will be charged a $10 USD visitor’s entry fee that is paid at the airport. To speed up this process, it is best to have cash to pay this fee.
- Guests are encouraged to pay the all-inclusive fees at least three weeks prior to check-in to receive the following benefits:
- Free transportation to the resort from Puerto Plata International Airport (POP). Guests who do not pay prior to arrival will be charged $50 (price may change) for this benefit.
- One day admission to Ocean World. For more information, visit http://www.oceanworld.net/
- If you are staying on December 24th (Christmas Eve) and/or December 31st (New Year’s Eve), an additional $80 per person per day will be charged for special gala parties on top of the all-inclusive price.
- With your Travel Advantage Network membership, you get access to more amenities than you would otherwise. Take a look at the comparison chart below and you’ll see who’s getting the better deal.
|AMENITIES||TAN CLIENT||RETAIL VISITORS|
To find out more information about this destination, visit http://tan-lhvc.com/.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Tennis Court
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Garden View
- Hair Dryer
- Iron And Board
- Onsite-Steam Sauna
- Sleeper Sofa