The Gulf Shores Plantation is located near the southern tip of Alabama along the Gulf of Mexico and is a sun and surf lover's dream! If the 4,000 feet of secluded beach isn't enough, there are 32 more miles of white sands and cooling surf from which to choose. Relax and sunbathe with your sweetheart. Take a long-awaited, peaceful solo respite. Or make it a family adventure and let the kids bury you in the sand!
Gulf Shores Plantation features five swimming pools, hot tubs, tennis, a fitness center and basketball. It's also a nature lover's paradise for hiking, fishing excursions or bird-watching outings. This property is just one of the reasons this area is a preferred vacation destination.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Tennis Court
- Golf Course
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Floor 2nd*
- Floor 6-10*
- Full Kitchen
- Onsite-Steam Sauna
- The closest airport to Gulf shores Plantation is Pensacola International Airport in Pensacola, Florida. (40 miles) Visit here
- The closest major city to Gulf Shores, Alabama is Biloxi, Mississippi; located approximately 110 miles away.
- Gulf Adventure Center at Gulf State Park – Between six ziplines, kayak and paddleboard rentals there is something for everyone to enjoy at the Gulf Adventure Center at Gulf State Park. Visit here
- Golf – With more than 200 holes along Alabama’s Gulf Coast, you don’t have to choose between golf or beach at the Alabama Gulf Coast. Visit here
- Fishing – Whether you want to fish along the back bays of coastal Alabama, take a Gulf Shores and Orange Beach Fishing charter, or just cast out on a pier your fishing options are limitless. Visit here
- Flying Harpoon – Be sure to stop by the Flying Harpoon to fuel up on great sandwiches and seafood before you continue with your Gulf Shores adventures. Visit here
- Bahama Bob’s Beach Side Café -- For crab legs, shrimp po boys, burgers and fish sandwiches Bahama Bob’s Beach Side Café is a must. Visit here