This prime destination offers a private, relaxed atmosphere on Cofresi beach in Puerto Plata as well as all of the activities a sports enthusiast or family could want!
The Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort and Spa Club's Animation Team provides a wide array of daily activities, including a supervised Kid's Club, aerobics, beach volleyball, tennis, Spanish lessons, dance lessons, snorkeling, windsurfing, and more. For the above 21 crowd, the Lifestyle Tropical boasts a variety of restaurants and nightclubs/bars serving a multitude of tropical delights.
In addition, your condo, which is tastefully decorated with locally crafted furniture, provides a subtropical Caribbean ambiance, with modern conveniences such as: air conditioning, ceiling fan, iron, ironing board, coffee maker, clock alarm, cable TV, ceiling fan, hairdryer, direct dial telephone and safe deposit box. Plus, all rooms have balconies with views of the beach, mountains, gardens, or pool(s).
For your convenience, the Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort and Spa provides many on-site amenities including a tour/activities desk, spa, baby sitting service, exchange bank, diving school, golf school, wellness center, 24-hour medical center, laundry service, shops/boutiques, florist, and a mini market. One 9-hole green fee or half-hour golf clinic is available per person, per stay, at the (9-hole) Executive Golf Course "Lost Mangos," in Costambar; a shuttle is included. A la carte dining is available at two specialty restaurants; in addition, guests have the privilege of using all restaurants, bars and facilities at sister hotels Vitalis Garden Club and Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites. Best of all, the beach is just steps away from any room.
Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort offers an all-inclusive meals, bar and activities program. The purchase of the all-inclusive program is mandatory for all guests. The cost is a flat $65 per person/per day. In addition, Christmas Eve and New Years Eve is an additional $80 per person for that day added to the original $65.
*You must pre-pay the all inclusive in order to receive free entrance into Ocean World, a neighboring marine animal interaction park. Activities such as Dolphin Encounters are not included in the admission price and typically need to be reserved at least 2 to 3 weeks ahead of time. Payment for the all-inclusive should be made prior to your arrival in order to receive all benefits, but are due upon check-in if not pre-paid. In addition, attendance at a timeshare sales presentation by Lifestyles Holidays Vacation Club is requested. There is no obligation to purchase.
- Upon arrival into the Dominican Republic, all non-Dominican citizens will be charged a $10 USD visitor’s entry fee that is paid at the airport. To speed up this process, it is best to have cash to pay this fee.
- Guests are encouraged to pay the all-inclusive fees at least three weeks prior to check-in to receive the following benefits:
- Free transportation to the resort from Puerto Plata International Airport (POP). Guests who do not pay prior to arrival will be charged $50 (price may change) for this benefit.
- One day admission to Ocean World. For more information, visit http://www.oceanworld.net/
- If you are staying on December 24th (Christmas Eve) and/or December 31st (New Year’s Eve), an additional $80 per person per day will be charged for special gala parties on top of the all-inclusive price.
To find out more information about this destination, visit http://tan-lhvc.com/.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Tennis Court
- Onsite-Fitness Room
- Onsite-Golf Course
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Iron And Board
- No Kitchen
- Onsite-Steam Sauna