Pura Vida! Live through Costa Rica’s slogan which means “pure life” and “no worries” and visit the waterfront Pacifico resort in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. This guarded and gated 175-acre community overlooks the Pacific Ocean and more than 630 miles of shoreline, beaches, mountains and volcanoes. The luxury accommodations come fully furnished with a two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a full kitchen.
Shop at the on-site Auto Mercado for all your daily needs from groceries to boutiques to specialty clothing. Purchase a “Beach Club” membership at $70 per week/ per person and receive unlimited access to first class, onsite amenities like beach cabanas and more. Stay on the resort for all your relaxation needs or try an adventurous excursion such as zip lining or paddle boarding. Take your vacation to the next level while staying at Pacifico.
***Upon check-in, a mandatory, non-refundable energy surcharge of $90 will be charged per unit/per week, regardless of the number of nights that the unit is occupied.
* Multi-level resort with no elevator. Please contact a Travel Advocate if you need special accommodations.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Hot Tub
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Balcony or Patio
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Internet In-Room
- Iron And Board
- Sleeper Sofa-Full*
- Washer / Dryer
- International Aiport Daniel Oduber Quiros is the closest airport located approximately 16 miles away. Visit here
- Liberia is the closest city to Pacifico, located approximately 23 miles away.
- Pacifico Village Shops – Shop at the variety of stores and boutiques that this onsite shopping village has to offer. Visit here
- Auto Mercado Center – Pick up all of your essentials at the onsite premier grocery store. Visit here
- Deep Blue Diving – Discover the vast marine life that Playas del Coco has to offer with scuba diving. Visit here
- Pacifico Restaurant & Bar – Stay onsite for a delicious lunch or dinner and dine poolside or even beachfront (open to Beach Club members only). Visit here
- La Dolve Vita – Indulge in home-made Italian cuisine for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Visit here