Explore the excitement that East Tennessee has to offer while staying in Pigeon Forge. The prime location near the Pigeon Forge Parkway allows you to discover fun through the many attractions, shows and dining options. Shop the five-mile strip or take a trolley ride up and down the Parkway.
At this two bedroom, two bathroom house, you can enjoy the many amenities from a private deck, to a full kitchen. Have a barbecue one evening with fresh hot-dogs and hamburgers made on the grill or take a day to yourself by lounging by the community pool.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool (Seasonal)
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Grill- At Unit
- Internet In-Room
- Iron And Board
- No Laundry Available
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS) is the closest airport, located approximately 33 miles away. Visit here
- Knoxville is the closest city to Pigeon Forge, located approximately 26 miles away.
- Titanic Museum Attraction – Relive the Titanic experience by meeting crew members, touching a growing iceberg, feeling 28-degree water and much more. Visit here
- Mountain Valley Vineyards – Enjoy a free wine tasting and tour and explore the best Tennessee winery right at your fingertips. Visit here
- Bluff Mountain Adventures – Explore the Smoky Mountain trails and East Tennessee on ATVs. No experience is required for family introductory ride. Visit here
- Hard Rock Cafe Pigeon Forge – Dine in music history with collectibles on display from music legends. With an outdoor patio, live music, Rock shop and interactive Rock Wall Solo, there is more to this restaurant than just its food Visit here
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store – Feel like you are back at home with the atmosphere of this popular chain restaurant featuring a country store and many rocking chairs for you to take a minute and relax. Visit here