Wake up to spectacular mountain views and gorgeous natural scenery at your home away from home at Eagles Nest Resort in exciting Branson. Famed as the ‘Live Music Capital of the World,’ boasting familiar music revues and first-class shows, let the sweet sounds of bluegrass and Broadway show tunes carry you away. For the kids, leave time to visit amusement park Silver Dollar City, which is easily accessible from the resort.
After a long day of excitement, refresh in the resort's outdoor pool, play a game of tennis, stroll along nature trails or enjoy nearby Table Rock Lake.
* Multi-level resort with no elevator. Please contact a Travel Advocate if you need special accommodations.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Tennis Court
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- Floor Ground w step
- Full Kitchen
- No Phone
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest major airport to Branson, Missouri is the Springfield / Branson Airport (SGF), located approximately 51 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Branson, Missouri is Ozark, Missouri, located approximately 28 miles away
- Looking for family fun? Silver Dollar City Amusement Park is located only 2 miles away. Visit here
- Branson is home to the World’s Largest Toy Museum – a great site for the young and young at heart. Visit here
- The Branson Dixie Stampede is one of the best forms of entertainment including both a dinner and a show with live animals and dramatic lighting. Visit here
- For the best coffee and sweet treats, make sure to stop by Grandma’ Ruth’s Cinnamon Rolls. Visit here
- Branson is also home to the Hollywood Wax Museum, make sure to visit the wax version of all your favorite stars. Visit here