A cozy canal front unit! Sea Mist 1 offers beautiful bay views along with cooling bay breezes. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit is in a prime location. Gaze out at the glistening water as you relax on the spacious balcony. Have a few family dinners as this property includes a fully equipped kitchen. If you're looking to dine out, no worries! Ocean City has over 100 dining options offering a variety of cuisine. Be sure to try the crab cakes! As far as attractions, the possibilities are endless. Walk the boardwalk or spend the day at Jolly Rogers, a park full of rides, amusements, games, waterslides, and more! Mini golf, shop, dance, or simply lounge on the beach. Ocean City, MD has it all!
* Multi-level resort with no elevator. Please contact a Travel Advocate if you need special accommodations.
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 2nd
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Internet In-Room
- Iron And Board
- No Linens Provided
- No Phone
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest major airport to Ocean City, Maryland is SBY Airport in Salisbury, Maryland, located about 28.9 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland, located about 29.9 miles.
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum Ocean City - Want an amazing adventure, be sure to visit Ripley’s Believe It or Not Visit here
- Ocean City Maryland Boardwalk- Maryland's world famous 3-mile long boardwalk. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park-Jolly Roger Amusement Park has rides and games the whole family can enjoy. Visit here
- Assateague Island National Seashore- Assateague Island is a priceless seashore ecosystem and a sustainable resource that all visitors can appreciate. Visit here