Boulder Lake Village offers travelers a prime location in Pennsylvania’s beautiful Pocono Mountains. The ideal spot to connect with nature, take your pick at hiking the trails, taking an outdoor adventure, or simply living in the moment as you bask in the natural beauty. Or, all three! The 2,400 square miles of the region is known for its mountainous terrain, stunning waterfalls and winding rivers .
Your Boulder Lake Village unit is a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condominium that sleeps six. The unit is equipped with a balcony overlooking the lake, an in-unit washer and dryer, a full kitchen, and an electric fireplace. Resort amenities include pool passes to nearby Boulder Lake Club along with an onsite restaurant and bar. Plan your next trip to the Poconos to relax and unwind as you enjoy nature.
* Multi-level resort with no elevator. Please contact a Travel Advocate if you need special accommodations.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 2nd
- Full Kitchen
- Iron And Board
- Washer / Dryer
- The nearest major airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (AVP / KAVP), and is located 36 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city is Allentown, PA, located 42 miles south.
- Lake Harmony Watersports - This thrilling experience will create memories that will last a lifetime. Visit here
- Mountain Creek Riding Stables – There is no better way to explore the beautiful Poconos than on horseback. Visit here
- Jack Frost Ski Resort – Don’t miss your chance to hit the slopes, or snow tubes at the Jack Frost Mountain Resort. Visit here
- Piggy’s Restaurant - Come and enjoy a down home, high quality meal for breakfast or lunch. This restaurant is voted one of Lake Harmony’s favorites. Visit here
- Boulder View Tavern – Dine while overlooking beautiful Lake Harmony with traditional American food. Visit here
- Louie’s Prime Steakhouse – Experience intimate, relaxed dining with plenty of delicious steak and dinner options. Visit here