Pamper yourself in this private, gated, tropical paradise nestled in the fabulous and famous Florida Keys. Your accommodations are spacious and comfortable and the manicured grounds include a swimming pool and clubhouse, two tennis courts, a private beach accessed along a palm-tree-lined path, and a fishing dock. Islamorada is the sport fishing capital of the world so you’ll find plenty of fish, and there’s a grill to cook your catch, with a nearby playground for the kids. The surrounding ocean is a watery playground ideal for snorkeling and boating. Land excursions are exciting as well. Take a day to visit popular Key West, only an hour and a half from the resort.
* Multi-level resort with no elevator. Please contact a Travel Advocate if you need special accommodations.
- Beach Onsite
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool (Heated)
- Onsite-Tennis Court
- Internet Access
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Balcony or Patio
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Iron And Board
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen*
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Executive Bay Club is Miami International Airport (MIA), located approximately 73 miles away. Visit here
- Theatre of the Sea – Experience the thrill of swimming with dolphins, rays, or sharks, and watching amazing shows. Visitors also get to meet the sea turtles and lorikeets! Visit here
- Alligator Reef Light House – The water is exceptionally clear in this amazing snorkeling site where you’ll see nurse sharks, barracudas, turtles, beautiful shells and colorful coral.
- Lazy Days – Savor the pastel sunset and the seafood at this beachside favorite, with live music, unique specials on the menu, and plentiful portions. Visit here
- Marker 88 – If you’re looking for fresh, local seafood and the best key lime pie, look no further than this easy-to-find waterfront gem with fabulous ocean views, good live music and delicious fare. Visit here