Grab your cowboy gear and experience life on the plains at this expansive Texas ranch-style resort. Just like everything else that’s big and beautiful in Texas, you'll be able to sprawl out on the king size bed and take in the gorgeous garden view from your balcony. Enjoy the charm of the historic decor while you upload trip updates with in-unit Wi-Fi.
Embrace the Texas lifestyle with a horseback ride or spend some time with the local wildlife on the ranch. If you need some rest and relaxation, head to the on-site waterpark and cruise around the lazy river. Take the family for a game of putt-putt or play a round of golf on the award-winning, 18-hole course. At the end of the day, grab a bite to eat at the on-site Hangar 47 Bar & Grill.
* Multi-level resort with no elevator. Please contact a Travel Advocate if you need special accommodations.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Golf Course
- Onsite-Tennis Court
- Onsite-Putting Green
- Internet Access
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- Floor Ground w step
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Iron And Board
- Sleeper Sofa
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- The closest major airport is San Antonio International Airport (SAT). Located approximately 50 miles away Visit here
- Lone Star Motorcycle Museum – For motorcycle enthusiasts, or those who want to look at what modern cowboys ride, this museum features a worldwide collection of machines dating back as early as 1910. Visit here
- Bandera Pro Rodeo – Take in all that the cowboy capital has to offer and experience a real rodeo. Featuring champions in the industry, this family-run rodeo is fun for the whole family. Visit here
- O.S.T. Restaurant – Saddle up at the bar or pull up a chair around the table and enjoy the old-west atmosphere and home-style cooking. Patrons have strongly recommended items from the all-day breakfast menu.
- Busbee’s BBQ – If you’re looking for great food and southern charm, Busbee’s is the place to be. It’s been featured on the History Channel and is highly recommended for its barbeque.