Welcome to the town that comes alive with vibrant events, fresh white powder snow, and friendly locals. Breckenridge is a bustling Victorian city with more than 75 restaurants and bars.
At Gold Camp, guests will enjoy laundry facilities, hot tub, sauna, and the Breckenridge Recreation Center’s swimming pool (daily fee required).
- Onsite-Hot Tub
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 3rd*
- Floor Ground w step*
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer*
- Internet In-Room*
- Iron And Board
- No Phone*
- Sleeper Sofa*
- Sleeper Sofa/Futon*
- Washer / Dryer*
- The closest airport to Breckenridge, Colorado is Denver International Airport, located approximately 104 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city to Breckenridge, Colorado is Denver, Colorado, located approximately 81 miles away.
- Breckenridge Guided Hiking Tours – For a fun way to explore all of the beautiful sites and vistas of Breckenridge, take advantage of Breckenridge Guided Hiking Tours. Visit here
- Dog Sledding – In the snow or sun there is dog sledding year-round in Breckenridge, a perfect activity for any adventurous traveler. Visit here
- Fly Fishing – Whether you are an experienced angler or just starting out, you will enjoy the thrill of fly fishing in Breckenridge. Visit here
- South Ridge Seafood Grill – After a long day of fun, nothing will fill you up and reenergize you then a delicious seafood feast at South Ridge Seafood Grill. Visit here
- Hearthstone Restaurant – For delicious appetizers, hearty entrées, decadent desserts, and splendid cocktails the Hearthstone Restaurant has something for everyone to enjoy. Visit here