Get 'off the grid' in Moloka'i, Hawaii! The tropical Hotel Moloka'i offers an old-Hawaii feel with modern conveniences. Moloka'i is known as the birth place of hula and called the "Friendly Isle" because of the local feel. Everyone is friendly and there to have a good time. This island boasts the world's highest sea cliffs and the tallest waterfall in Hawaii.
Hotel Moloka'i is located on Kamiloloa Beach, only five minutes from the island's largest town - Kaunakakai. The oceanfront property resides adjacent to Hawaii's only barrier reef and is reminiscent of a South Seas-style resort with its Polynesian village of bungalows. This charming oceanfront resort offers spacious guest rooms featuring down comforters and cable television. Many units also offer convenient kitchens. Stay connected when traveling with Wi-Fi access throughout the property and an Internet Kiosk in the lobby for guests wishing to leave their laptops at home. There is also a freshwater pool on-site overlooking the island of Lanai. In addition, Hotel Moloka'i is a popular place to plan an exotic nuptial getaway - a wedding site is located in the garden.
For more information, please visit HotelMolokai.com.
- The closest swim-able beach is located approximately 18 miles east of the resort
- A $5.00 daily resort fee shall be charged upon check-in
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker*
- Fan Only No A/C
- Floor 1st with step*
- Floor 2nd*
- The closest airport to Hotel Moloka’i is Molokai (MKK), located approximately seven miles away. Visit here
- Molokai Mule Ride – Do not miss the best way to explore the scenic Hawaiian wildlife with a unique Molokai Mule Ride. Visit here
- Purdy’s Natural Macadamia Nuts – This 5-acre macadamia nut farm is a perfect destination to learn more about these delicious “fruits of the land.” Visit here
- Whale Watching – A trip to Hawaii is not complete without getting to see one of the world’s most beautiful creatures in their natural habitat. Visit here
- Ironwood Hills Gold Club – This beautiful 9-hole plantation-style course will be sure to equally challenge and relax you. Visit here
- Kualapu’u Cookhouse – It doesn’t matter what time of day or night hunger strikes, Kualaupu’u is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Visit here
- Kamoi Snack-n-Go – For delicious ice cream and sweet treats, make sure to stop by Kamoi Snack-n-Go. Visit here