Imagine beautiful French doors opening to your private balcony. The view includes Miramar beach and the Gulf of Mexico (partial view), or your condo may overlook the resort's beautiful in-ground pool. Spectacular emerald green waters and powder soft beaches are just part of Summerspell's charms: Destin abounds with family fun and world-class golfing and fishing.
Summerspell properties are on the first and second floors of this convenient, three-story mid-rise resort, directly across the street from the Gulf! Each vacation home features a full kitchen, including a dishwasher and microwave; television, DVD/VCR, telephone, air conditioning/heat and a private balcony.
On-site, Summerspell has a gorgeous outdoor pool (heated seasonally), a Jacuzzi, a grilling area and picnic tables, laundry facilities and complimentary sunbathing/pool accessories (seasonal).
This centrally located home property is situated between popular Destin and Sandestin. Enjoy a two mile walk or a five minute drive to the Shops at Silver Sands for one of Florida's best discount shopping experiences. For family fun, The Zoo has more than 700 animals to entertain kids for hours. Or, opt for a day on the links at any of Destin's outstanding golf courses, just minutes from Summerspell. At the end of the day, grill up some local seafood in your home away from home, or walk across the street for beachside dining and entertainment at Pompano Joe's, Captain Dave's, Crab Trap or Wahoo's Oyster Palace.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Hot Tub
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Balcony or Patio
- Cable or Satellite
- Floor 1st with step*
- Floor 2nd*
- Full Kitchen
- No Phone
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen*
- The closest airport to Summerspell resort is Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP), which is located approximately 47 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city to Miramar Beach, Florida is Destin, Florida, located approximately 9 miles or 15 minutes away.
- Raven Golf Club – For a challenging but relaxing day on the greens be sure to stop by the Raven Golf Club. Visit here
- Emerald Coast Wine Cellars – For a break from the beach visit Emerald Coast Wine Cellars to sample delicious local wines. Visit here
- Massage Therapy by Blaine & Company – To feel fully relaxed and rejuvenated, a trip to Massage Therapy by Blaine & Company is a must. Visit here
- Disney World - Take a day trip and visit the "happiest place on Earth," located 416 miles away (approximately 6 and a half hours).
- Bistro Bijoux – For a delicious meal that will fill you up to continue with all your adventures, be sure to stop by the Bistro Bijoux. Visit here
- Sushimoto – Whether you are in the mood for Sushi or Korean, Sushimoto will be sure to please. Visit here