Welcome to the pristine island of Nevis! If you're looking for a tropical, peaceful, and serene getaway - this is the place!
- From the wrap around porch of Monkey Rock, you can look out into the rich blue waters of the Caribbean as they lap the shores of this 36-square-mile island.
- Spend time strolling through the manicured gardens
- The island's most popular - yet still peaceful sandy spot, Pinney's Beach (reefs protect the waters of Pinney's, making it ideal for swimming and sunbathing)
- Nearby, you'll find the palm-fringed lagoon of Nelson's Spring
- Explore the Alexander Hamilton replica house that now serves as a museum showcasing Hamiltonian memorabilia and Nevisian history.
- Play a round of golf at the internationally ranked Trent Jones golf course.
- Hiking, mountain climbing and horseback riding will keep you breathing in that lush tropical air as well as tennis, water skiing and wind surfing. The coastal waters hide dozens of unexplored shipwrecks just waiting for a snorkeling or scuba diving trip.
For a day trip, head to sister island St. Kitts and check out the enormous fortress of Brimstone Hill or shop the tie-dyed batik and hand-painted creations at Romney Manor. If you're looking to escape the high-rises and get back to nature, Nevis is ideal. *Please do not feed or pet the wildlife in the surrounding area. The animals located around the property are not domesticated.
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Balcony or Patio*
- Fan Only No A/C*
- Full Kitchen
- Screen Porch/Balcony*
- Vance W Amory International Nevis is the closest airport located approximately 20 miles away. Visit here
- St Kitts & Nevis - A federal two- island country in the West Indies. Nevis is one of the most unspoiled and relaxing islands in the Caribbean. Visit here
- Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park – 38 acre fortress dating from the 18th century but still in perfect condition. Visit here
- Nevis Equestrian Centre – Established on Nevis in 1996 and with 40 years of horse mojo, John Guilbert provides a fulfilling experience of island sights and history on horseback. Visit here
- Mount Liamuiga- A 3,792 foot dormant volcano. Guided tours ascend the volcano into 400-foot deep mouth. Visit here
- Palm Court Gardens & Restaurant – Exquisite privately owned property with stunning views on the Basseterre harbour. Its lush beautiful gardens host a spectacular infinity pool (open to visitors), bar, restaurant and site of Shell Works St. Kitts Visit here
- Serendipity – Cozy restaurant and lounge bar set in historic Fortlands. Offers indoor, private and al fresco dining on the balcony overlooking Basseterre Harbour, South East Peninsula and Nevis. Visit here