Sea salt, cotton candy, and sun tan lotion are just a few of the summer scents that you will enjoy from your balcony at the Ocean Terrace!
Ocean Terrace is located in mid-town Ocean City, MD, which means that you are close to everything! It's just a one block walk to the beach and all of the amusement park and arcade attractions are right here, too. Relax on the beach with a good book or "walk the boards" on Ocean City's famous boardwalk.
Travel Advantage Network units at Ocean Terrace sleep up to four people. Each features a full kitchen, including a microwave and dishwasher; two televisions, a VCR, and a washer/dryer!
*This seasonal property requires guests to bring linens, towels and paper products. Be sure to ask your Travel Specialist and to always check your confirmation paperwork for property-specific details.
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Balcony or Patio*
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan*
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 2nd*
- Floor 3rd*
- Floor Ground w step*
- Full Kitchen
- Iron And Board*
- No Linens Provided*
- No Phone*
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen*
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Ocean City is Salisbury Regional Airport (SBY), located about 32 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland. It is located about 29.9 miles away. Visit here
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum Ocean City- Want an amazing adventure, be sure to visit Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Visit here
- Ocean City Maryland Boardwalk- Maryland's world famous 3-mile long boardwalk. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park-Jolly Roger Amusement Park has rides and games the whole family can enjoy. Visit here
- Assateague Island National Seashore- Assateague Island is a priceless seashore ecosystem and a sustainable resource that all visitors can appreciate. Visit here
- Macky's Bayside Bar and Grill -- For an excellent meal and delicious drinks right on the bay, a trip to Macky's is a must. Visit here