Treasure Cay Hotel Resort & Marina is part of a quaint Bahamian village known as Treasure Cay, located approximately 200 miles from the east coast of Florida on the island of Abaco. Dig your toes in the sand at the powdery white three-mile beach, one of the finest in the Caribbean! Golfers will delight in the challenging 18-hole championship golf course designed by Dick Wilson, while boaters can cruise over to the 150-slip marina. Fishing, boat rentals, scuba diving, snorkeling and a wide variety of watersports are available on the island. Divers will experience a colorful labyrinth of reefs, ship wrecks and caves.
Your deluxe accommodations at Treasure Cay feature full kitchens, separate living area and private balcony. Enjoy fine dining at the Spinnaker Restaurant overlooking the marina. Or do a casual lunch at the Coco Beach Bar, located directly on the beach. Both restaurants feature a combination of Bahamian dishes and Continental cuisine. Tipsy Seagull Bar is renowned as the local hot spot, featuring live entertainment and dancing.
*Upon check-in at Treasure Cay, there is a $48.38 energy surcharge that will be collected.
* Multi-level resort with no elevator. Please contact a Travel Advocate if you need special accommodations.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Tennis Court
- Golf Course
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Balcony or Patio
- Coffee Maker
- Internet In-Room
- Iron And Board
- Both Treasure Cay Airport (TCB) and Marsh Harbour Airport (MHH) service Treasure Cay Beach Marina & Golf Resort guests. You can fly into either airport and then rent a car or take a taxi to the resort.
- The Bahamas is the ‘Official Home of the Swimming Pigs’. Embrace the unique and special experience of swimming with the pigs on the uninhabited island of Big Major Cay Visit here
- The resort offers a variety of casual and fine dining with both bahamian fare and traditional options Visit here
- Partake in a variety of watersports such as snorkeling, diving, kayaking, fishing and more. Island activity tours are available as well. Visit here