Whether you take the main thoroughfare or find your way along the winding mountain roads, The Summit of Gatlinburg property is situated in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park is well worth making the trip. In fact, the resort is atop a mountain overlooking the Smokies, the second-most visited national park in the U.S. (Grand Canyon is the most visited).
Summit of Gatlinburg also boasts the only ski resort in the southeast! But, there are too many other outdoor recreational activities to name. For instance, biking or hiking is the perfect way to become one with the area's natural beauty. Whitewater rafting on the Pigeon River will give you quite an adrenaline rush as you barrel along the rushing waters. The spectacular Smoky Mountains dominate the landscape. Put on a headlamp and explore the caves on a spelunking adventure. When winter arrives, you can enjoy downhill skiing.
- Onsite-Indoor Pool
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Hot Tub
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan*
- Coffee Maker*
- Floor 1st with step*
- Floor 2nd*
- Floor 3rd*
- Floor Ground w step*
- Full Kitchen*
- Onsite-Steam Sauna
- Sleeper Sofa*
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen*
- The closest major airport to the Summit of Gatlinburg Resort is the McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS / KTYS), located approximately 50 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to the Summit of Gatlinburg Resort is Knoxville, Tennessee, located approximately 50 miles away.
- Great Smokey Mountains National Park – Enjoy all the beautiful vistas that nature has provided at the Great Smokey Mountains National Park. Visit here
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies – For a fun-filled day the whole family will enjoy, a trip to Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies is a must. Visit here
- Sugarland Riding Stables – Whether you are an experienced equestrian or first-time rider, Sugarland Riding Stables will have everyone excited to explore Tennessee on horseback. Visit here
- Cherokee Grill – After an exciting day exploring all Tennessee has to offer, there is no better place than the Cherokee Grill to refuel and recharge. Visit here
- Smokey Mountain Brewery – Since its opening in 1996 the Smokey Mountain Brewery has been serving traditional mountain micro-brewed beer and pub-style food. Visit here